Complete your Financial Aid File
You will need to submit any missing documentation to the UNM Financial Aid Office prior to being awarded. For a new school year (beginning fall semester) we ask that students submit missing documentation by January 31st. This is required if you wish to be considered for priority aid. If you miss this date you should still submit any missing documentation, as all students are considered for the Pell Grant (if eligible) and Federal Student Loans Programs (if eligible) regardless of when a file is completed.
- Check your file on Loboweb by following these instructions.
- Any forms that can be submitted online will have a link on Loboweb and will allow you to complete and submit the forms by signing in with your netid and password.
- Parental forms and certain documents requiring external information cannot be submitted online. Learn how and where you can submit missing documentation to UNM Financial Aid.
- If you will not be attending fulltime you will need to inform the Financial Aid Office of a change in expected enrollment. All students are awarded on the assumption of fulltime enrollment, if you will be less than fulltime please inform our office to avoid a delay in your financial aid.
- FAFSA Verification is the process by which UNM confirms the data reported on your FAFSA is accurate. UNM has the authority to contact you for documentation that supports income and other information that you reported. We are required by federal regulation to verify a certain number of students' FAFSA information.
- You will receive an email communication to your UNM email account (and for incoming freshmen you will also receive an email at the email address you provided to UNM upon submitting your Admission Application) if you were selected for Verification and required to submit additional documentation.
- Submit any required Additional Documentation by January 20 in order to be considered for Priority Financial Aid (certain grants and work-study funds that are limited)